Each patient is approached holistically, with aggressive and effective lifestyle education. Our staff has expertise and experience in utilizing individualized, scientifically derived dietary management, along with traditional care.
Elite Weight Loss & Wellness
In the United States, 34% of the population 20 years of age and older are obese. Obesity considerably reduces life expectancy and quality of life, while significantly increases the risk of developing a multitude of other serious medical conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, obstructive sleep apnea, infertility, joint disease, and other diseases. If untreated, these medical conditions decrease the quality and quantity of life.
OUR GOALS FOR YOU:
- To help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight for a lifetime through a medically supervised weight loss program. In order to lose weight and keep it off, we recognize the need to help you focus on overall health and wellness.
- To help you identify your weight loss goals and establish a plan tailored specifically for you to help you achieve your goals.
- To help you develop a balanced nutrition program to help you adopt healthy eating habits that will be life-long.
- To help you increase daily activity to not only burn additional calories, but also to improve well-being and cardiorespiratory health.
- To help you not only look your best, but also feel great and have more energy!
***During your Initial Visit, please bring all medications that you are currently
taking (including supplements)***
Our friendly, well trained, staff will assess your vital signs including heart rate, blood pressure, height, and weight. We may also calculate your percentage of body fat. You will meet with the nurse practitioner to review your past medical history and determine your weight loss goals. The usefulness of weight loss medications in your individual situation will be discussed to determine appropriateness.
Routine blood testing and an EKG may be required prior to initiation of weight loss medication. During the initial consultation, we will establish specific goals for your weight loss, including calorie and nutrient goals.
Once it has been determined that it is safe for you to begin an exercise program, we will perform a fitness evaluation with you and your exercise program will be recommended accordingly. Additionally, we will review your previous weight loss attempts to identify past hurdles, and we will work together to overcome them.
If medication is prescribed, you will return in four weeks for a follow-up assessment. We will continue to see you every 2-4 weeks until you have achieved your weight loss goals.
Our goal is to give you the proper tools to assist you in achieving your weight loss and wellness goals. We will help motivate and inspire you throughout the program. We look forward to working with you!